If you’re a current college student or recent college graduate looking to get published, Markerly wants to talk to you.
We’re looking for students interested in journalism, English, communications, marketing and related fields.
More specifically, we’re looking for students:
- Interested in writing for our blog – topics surrounding influencer marketing
- Currently in college, graduate school (non-traditional students, too!), or a recent college graduate
- Willing to submit monthly blog contributions
While being a contributor is not a paid position, it’s a great way to gain writing skills, familiarity with the web publishing process, and exposure as a published writer.
This kind of experience translates incredibly well on a resume.
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor and will be able to complete at least one writing assignment each month, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief summary of yourself, including your academic year (as of Fall 2020), detailing your educational path and prior writing experience
- A current resume
- Maximum 200 – 250 word writing sample on a topic relating to influencer marketing
Please include “Application for Student Contributor” within your subject line.
We look forward to hearing your unique perspectives on influencer marketing!